Our mission is to provide Christ-centered hope and healing through biblically-based, chaplain led, volunteer jail ministries.
Our vision is for every incarcerated person to experience new life in Christ and develop healthy family, church, and community relationships.
Our values are Compassion, Dependence, Equipping, God’s Word, Hospitality, Integrity, and Kingdom Diversity.
- Compassion: Restoring broken & hurting people.
- Dependence: Prayerfully relying on God & the body of Christ.
- Equipping: For greater capacity & empowerment in the Holy Spirit.
- God’s Word: Revealed in Jesus, scripture, & creation.
- Hospitality: Service with humility & grace.
- Integrity: Stewardship of resources & relationships.
- Kingdom Diversity: God sovereignly works in & through many kinds of people.